JAY PALFREY

 








JAY PALFREY:

Jay palfrey is a British youtuber who converted to islam in 2020.
He initially stated that he had no intention of sharing his adventure with anyone, but afterwards changed his mind.
Palfrey expressed gratitude to all of his fans for their support and stated that he has received several messages as a result of his revelation.
He claimed that his travels to Muslim countries influenced his decision.
He mentioned that
“As I travelled around the world, I met wonderful people. During my constant travels, I learned a lot and gained experience, but at the same time, I had the opportunity to understand spiritual existence, While living in Islamic countries, I also came to understand the truth of Islam, which is a very beautiful, peaceful but most misunderstood religion”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments